Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Keep Your Head Up

I checked into the hospital, Monday, November 28, 2010, for a proceedure which  would place a catheter into my abdomen allowing access to do home dialysis.  Its called a Peritoneal Catheter to assist in Periotoneal Dialysis.  This was just a routine procedure.  Well, there will  always be setbacks.  Yet, God has a wonderful plan tor you.  Just stay thankful and prayerful so you can eventually appreciate the outcome.

My hemoglobin had dropped from 8.5 to 5.2 gm/dl over a periods of a week. To say the least this is not a good sign.  The Dr's. want to continue my scheduled surgery and so the search was on to find me blood.  As I have stated before the Blood Bank has real difficulty matching my blood due to the amount of antibodies.  Typically, I have to wait for 5 days and the units arrive in two's. Although I was prepared for this wait, God had a new plan....just for you.  My 4 units arrived within the day. Praise be to  God Almighty.

  Hope all have a wonderful and safe "Holiday Season.  Keep me in Your Prayers.  So I am here in
 dialysis ready to receive my transfusion.  Thank you God and The American Red Cross.

I will be; Chatting, Tweeting, and Face book the outcome so stay tuned.  Keep it moving and keep your head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment